4 de mar. de 2011

SAIU A NOVA MÚSICA 'TILL THE WORLD ENDS'

O segundo single do "Femme Fatale", "Till The World Ends", caiu na internet!



Letra de "Till The World Ends":

This kicked in got your tongue tied in knots, I see
Spit it out ‘cause I’m dying for company
I notice that you got it
You notice that I want it
You know that I can take it to the next level baby
If you want this good s–t
Sicker than the remix
Baby let me blow your mind tonight

I can’t take it take it take no more
Never felt like felt like felt like this before
Come on get me get me on the floor
DJ what you what you waiting for?

OH (x million)

Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard
Get you off with a touch, dancing in the dark
You know notice what I’m wearing
I’m noticing you staring
You know that I can take it to the next level baby
Hotter than the A-list
Next one on my hit list
Baby let me blow your mind tonight

I can’t take it take it take no more
Never felt like felt like felt like this before
Come on get me get me on the floor
DJ what you what you waiting for?

OH (x million)

See the sunlight, we ain’t stopping
Keep on dancing till the world ends
If you feel it, let it happen
Keep on dancing till the world ends (x3)

OH (x million)

See the sunlight, we ain’t stopping
Keep on dancing till the world ends
If you feel it, let it happen
Keep on dancing till the world ends

Parece que a versão que vazou pode não ser a versão do CD "Femme Fatale". Britney Spears acabou de dizer no twitter que amanhã tocará a versão FINAL de "Till The World Ends" nas rádios.

"Amanhã visitarei Ryan Seacrest na rádio Kiis FM para tocar a versão FINAL de Till The World Ends pra todo mundo", disse Brit no Twitter.

Além de visitar "Ryan Seacrest" no estúdio de rádio para tocar a versão final de "Till The World Ends", Britney Spears fará a sua primeira entrevista ao vivo depois de vários anos. Ela falará sobre sua nova música, a vida como mãe e muitas outras curiosidades.

A mídia em geral está elogiando o segundo single do álbum, até mesmo o blogueiro "Perez Hilton": "é uma das melhores músicas da carreira de Britney".

A entrevista ao vivo vai ao ar a partir de 12h20 da tarde (horário de Brasília) e estará disponível no site "RyanSeacrest.com" logo em seguida.

A responsável pelo site oficial, "Britney.com", "BRITannica", acabou de postar uma versão da música "Till The World Ends". Ela é semelhante a versão que vazou. Ouçam no site oficial!

O empresário de Britney falou agora pouco no twitter que "Till The World Ends" deve entrar no "iTunes" no máximo amanhã à noite. "A música deve estrear no iTunes de todos os países no máximo até amanhã à noite. Estamos trabalhando o mais rápido que podemos..."
Fonte: Britney Now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário